TWENTYFOUR SEVEN GROUP SL maintains a policy of confidentiality of the data provided by users of the same through: internet, paper forms, telephone communication or any other means; TWENTYFOUR SEVEN GROUP SL undertakes to protect them, both in the collection and in its subsequent processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, as well as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR).
TWENTYFOUR SEVEN GROUP SL guarantees that it will use the personal data of users confidentially, as well as that the appropriate technical and organizational security measures have been adopted in its facilities, systems and files, in the terms established by the LO and by the RGPD.
TWENTYFOUR SEVEN GROUP SL may communicate to the competent public authorities the personal data as well as any other information contained in their files and / or computer systems, when required to do so and always in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations.
Users/customers are informed of the following terms:
To administratively manage the service/product requested and/or contracted, by traditional or electronic means.
To manage the additional service after the purchase/contracting of the same.
To maintain the contractual relationship that, if any, binds us.
Inform you about products, services or events of our company, or group of companies, which may be of interest to you by traditional or electronic means.
Channel requests for information, suggestions and customer complaints for management and resolution.
– The legitimacy of the processing lies in the execution of a contract, in your prior consent or, where appropriate, for legitimate interests such as for security reasons, fraud prevention, manage requests, inquiries or possible claims.
– The interested party will only be obliged to provide the data that are necessary (if any) to fulfill the request or service requested. In the event that the interested party makes a request without providing the data necessary to fulfill the request, Manuel Roca Payá will not be able to process the request and will be exempt from any liability in this regard.
– The interested party authorizes the inclusion of his telephone number and name in the contact list of the cell phone used by the data controller to contact the client by telephone or through the Wathsapp application. You are informed that the Wathsapp application accesses the contact book of the phone in which it is installed, so there is a mandatory transfer of the contact book when it is installed.
– Origin of the Data. The personal information processed by us comes from:
The direct contribution of the interested parties through the forms provided for data collection.
Necessary information provided by the interested parties for the provision/purchase of the service/product.
– The recipients will be only other companies in the same group, if any, or other third parties on which there is some kind of legal obligation to transfer.
– The period of conservation of personal information will be limited to the period of time during which it is necessary to use it according to the purpose for which it was collected or while the right of deletion, cancellation and / or limitation of the processing of your data is not exercised. In these cases, we will keep the information duly blocked, without giving it any use, while it may be necessary for the exercise or defense of claims or may derive some kind of judicial, legal or contractual responsibility of its treatment, which must be attended and for which its recovery is necessary.
– On which no automated decision will be made.
– On which there will be no international transfer of any kind.
– On which you may exercise your rights of rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of processing and portability of your data, by sending a written request to the address above, accompanied by a document for identification.
– In order to protect your personal information and your privacy we use appropriate technical and organizational measures, reviewing these measures periodically.
– The information and documentation related to compliance with current regulations on the Protection of Personal Data will be reviewed when there are changes in such legislation or in any of the procedures for the processing of your personal information.
If you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the regulations or the provisions of this document, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, which is the competent supervisory authority for the protection of your personal data, through its website www.agpd.es.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about how we treat personal information you can contact us by phone or email.
Finally, before proceeding to the treatment of your data, we need your authorization to do so, expressing your express consent. To do so, you only need to check the corresponding option offered in the form.