Canadian Telecommunications Commercial
1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web can remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs; without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly diminished.
2. What types of cookies are there?
Depending on their purpose, cookies can be:
• Technical/necessary cookies: help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
• Personalization, functionality, or configuration cookies: Preference cookies allow the website to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region you are in.
• Security cookies: prevent or hinder attacks against the website or its users.
• Analytics/Statistical Cookies: statistical cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with websites by gathering and providing information anonymously.
• Advertising cookies: manage the frequency and content of advertisements.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: store information about users to show them personalized advertising.
• Marketing cookies: marketing cookies are used to track visitors to web pages. The intention is to show relevant and attractive ads to the individual user, and therefore more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
3. What cookies do we use?
The cookies used on this website are:
|Strictly Necessary cookies||__cf_bm||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.||30 minutes||Vimeo|
|Strictly Necessary cookies||AnalyticsSyncHistory||Used to store information about the time a sync with the lms_analytics cookie took place for users in the Designated Countries.||1 month|
|Performance cookies||_ga_6DLVB483WP||This cookie is used by Google Analytics to persist session state.||1 year 1 month||Own|
|Performance cookies||_ga||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics – which is a significant update to Google’s more commonly used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports.||1 year 1 month||Own|
|Targeting cookies||Bcookie||This is a Microsoft MSN 1st party cookie for sharing the content of the website via social media.||1 year|
|Targeting cookies||Lidc||This is a Microsoft MSN 1st party cookie that ensures the proper functioning of this website.||1 day|
|Targeting cookies||_fbp||Used by Meta to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.||3 months||Own|
|Targeting cookies||UserMatchHistory||This cookie is used to track visitors so that more relevant ads can be presented based on the visitor’s preferences.||1 month|
|Targeting cookies||Bscookie||Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services.||1 year|
|Unclassified cookies||_tt_enable_cookie||1 year||Own|
|Unclassified cookies||_ttp||1 year||Own|
|Unclassified cookies||li_sugr||3 months|
|Unclassified cookies||ln_or||1 day||Own|
4. Data transfers to third countries
5. How do I uninstall the cookies?
The user can freely decide about the implantation or not in his hard disk of our cookies, as well as their elimination, following the procedure established in the help section of his browser. The user can also configure his browser to accept or reject by default all cookies or to receive an on-screen warning of the reception of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to place it on his hard drive. Below, we provide links to device manufacturers and browsers for managing or disabling cookies in most browsers:
• For Internet Explorer: in the menu option: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. To learn more visit the following link: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internetexplorer-delete-manage-cookies
• For Google Chrome: in Options > Advanced options > Privacy > Cookies. For more information visit the following link: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
• For Mozilla Firefox: in the menu option: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. To learn more visit the following links: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies and https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrearpreferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
• For Safari (IOS 8): in Settings > Safari > Block cookies. To learn more visit the following link:
• For Opera: in Settings > Advanced > Privacy and security > Content settings > Cookies. For more information visit the following link: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
• For Android: Menu > Settings > Security & Privacy > Accept cookies to enable or disable the checkbox. For more information visit the following link: http://support.google.com/android/?hl=es
• For Windows Phone: in Internet Explorer > More > Settings > enable or disable the Allow cookies checkbox. To learn more visit the following link: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/howto/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers. Likewise, neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or accuracy of the privacy policies that may have the third parties mentioned in this Cookies Policy.
If you wish to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose which cookies you want to allow.
The fact that the user configures his browser to reject all cookies or expressly our cookies may mean that it is not possible to access some of the services and that your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
TWENTYFOUR SEVEN GROUP, S.L reserves the right to modify this Cookies Policy to adapt it to future applicable legislation and/or jurisprudence, as well as to future uses of the user’s personal data on the Website. In any case, users will be previously informed of the changes in the policy. Therefore, the user is recommended to proceed to read the Cookies Policy each time he/she accesses the Website.
For any doubts or queries about this Cookies Policy, please do not hesitate to contact me through the contact section.
Date of update: September, 2023